#wedeepen // @wedeepen
The quality of your life is determined by the quality of your relationships.
49 million Americans have online dated.
Half lie on their profile.
A third never meet anyone in person.
Research suggests that most would prefer to meet their signifiant other in real-life, doing what you love to do while stepping out of your comfort zone and learning about love.
So we have evolved Underground Unattached from a “curated dating experience” to Deepen to a series of live experiences facilitated by Guides who are also teachers, coaches and entertainers.
Guides create experiences that uniquely connect you to yourself and others.
You meet interesting people, doing interesting things.
Imagine creating connections at a group meditation, storytelling dinner party, or a transformational workshop about saying YES, AND to life.
Wouldn’t that be better than swiping on a phone?!
Thousands of thought-leaders and everyday people have joined thus far in Los Angeles and New York City, all asking the same question:
Where did you find these amazing people?
Well, our founder Christina Weber, keeps good company. Word spread that people were having fun, making friends, starting businesses and finding love—even getting married!
Community is weaving. And it’s not just about dating anymore.
Couples. Singles. Men. Women. LGBT. Everyone is welcome. Sometimes, animals too.
You belong to Deepen.
Deepen is a community of beings who see each other regularly at variety of experiences guided by social alchemists.
By joining us, you agree to:
1. Treat those you meet as allies.
2. Respect boundaries. Be direct and empathetic.
3. Consider the venues you visit sacred spaces. Clean up after yourself. Arrive on time.
4. Don Miguel Ruiz's Four Agreements (if new to you, google or read the book).
5. Never be an a**hole.
6. Reach out directly to Deepen with feedback. We're human.
7. Come with an open heart. This isn't about finding "The One," it's about connecting with self and community.